Table of Contents
Don’t be surprised this school season when you see school children dressed smartly and sliding their disney trolley bags , barbie trolley luggage or chota bheem travel trolley to their bus stops. We often associate trolley bags only with travelling. Luggage bags do not have a sole purpose, they can be used at many places, and they can be used by all age groups.
What are kid’s trolley bags?
Not just a style statement, kid’s trolley bags have become a necessity. With the increasing curriculum and weight of the luggage, the demand of kid’s trolley bags have increased frantically. Not only in schools but kids have been seen sliding their trolley bags while travelling. Few features of kid’s trolley bags have been described here:
1. The bags usually have two or four wheels and a stretchable handle for easy movement all across the way.
2. The bags are made from the fabrics which are specially designed to be friendly with kid’s skin texture.
3. They come in designs and patterns which are a special sight of attraction for primary school kids. Cindrella, Princess and other superheroes become their best companions imprinted on their school trolley bag!
4. More often than not, the bags are designed to be lightweight and comfortable along with being fashionable and durable.
5. These bags are so designed that the inner compartments are quite spacious to keep their academic/travelling things quite organized and separated. There are zippers and straps, these keep their things in place.
6. One of the latest designs of these bags came up with passcodes and to lock or unlock their bags, teaching kids about responsibility, privacy and security of their belongings. These bags are highly preferred by parents for their kids.
Is your kid’s school bag too heavy?
If you think your kid’s school bag is too heavy, then pay attention. Researchers have found that school children aged between 8 to 16 years complain severe back pain because of carrying excessive amount of weight in bags on their back. If not carried properly kid’s heavy school bags can disturb the spinal structure of the body.
Trolley bags come to their rescue when they offer so much convenience in carrying books and other stationery to school and back. Children trolley bags are specifically designed to support the delicate spinal structure of the kids along with their needs. These are specially appreciated by parents and kids both because these bags come in different shapes, sizes and patterns and usually have well separated compartments and a supreme quality fabric.
Tips for Choosing Kids Luggage Bags
1. Make sure you check the wheels. Are they strong and sturdy? You child will be dragging the bag along everywhere. From home to school to classroom to rocky road surfaces and up and down buses too. If the wheels go, your trolley bag is useless so check the wheels.
2. Check the mechanism for the handle. Is it easy for your child to pull up and down easily. Does it lock firmly in place? Will you be able to get a replacement easily?
Best brands to buy kid’s trolley bag- Our recommendation:
1. Disney Trolley Bags
Disney merchandising began (1929) with Disney Consumer Products and affiliates (DCP) extend the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home décor and books and magazines to interactive games, foods and beverages, stationery, electronics and fine art , Disney Toys, Disney Apparel, Accessories & Footwear, Disney Food, Health & Beauty, Disney Home and Disney Stationery. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world’s largest publisher of children’s books and magazines, reaching more than 100 million readers each month in 75 countries. Apart from these Chota Bheem trolley bags and barbie trolley travel bags for kidsare also available in market.
2. American Tourister Kids Luggage
Being the official partner of Walt Disney and World of Disneyland, American Tourister has a special range of bags for kids. History of American Tourister dates back to 1933 when Sol Koffler put his life savings on the line to start a luggage company in Providence, Rhode Island. His dream was to build a tough suitcase that could sell for a dollar – American Tourister was born.
Now, over 75 years later, American Tourister is positioned as one of the largest luggage brands in the world. Thanks to its continued tradition of quality and design at a great value, American Tourister is the smart choice for you and your family, offering a wide selection of travel products including luggage items as well as casual, and business bags.